Add Reply
New Poll

About Transfer's Promotions
♔ irianaceleste
 Posted: Jun 22 2014, 03:45 PM
Why hello there! I'm Iriana, the Headmistresses of Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes' Hogwarts. I'm all sorts of random and I love chatting. If you ever have any questions about the site or want to squee over Dramione, feel free to shoot me a PM or inner-school owl!
21 years old
Hogwarts
graphics: 3rd Year
coding: Unsorted
activity: 5th Year
Group Icon
Iriana

is Offline

About Transfer's Promotions
Transfer's Promotions are for students who just transferred to Hogwarts and need to figure out what year they are in. Since they are new, they do not need to wait for the usual Final Exams (promotions) which occur every other month to be placed in a year. These special promotions will be open during normal promotion off-months. For example, if we have normal promotions in March, then Transfer's Promotions will be open in April.

Like normal promotions, members are required to complete an exam task and be active members. The tasks for Transfer's Promotions will be the same as the normal promotions the month before. Despite being new to WWW, we still require that members who apply for Transfer's Promotions be active, meaning participating in challenges and discussions.

The highest any Transfer can be promoted is Year 5. We do not expect or want new members to be completing the O.W.L. if it is unnecessary. Even if you are a professional web designer, we do not want you to spend time completing the O.W.L. if you don't know that you will be higher than Year 5. If you are truly Year 5+, we will promote you to Year 5 and advise you to apply for promotions the next month.

To find out more about each rank, please read this thread.

--------------------

signature by the amazing rosalind & signature code by the amazing selien
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

toggle cbox & links
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules