Closed
New Poll

A Guide to Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
♔ irianaceleste
 Posted: Jul 27 2014, 06:39 PM
Why hello there! I'm Iriana, the Headmistresses of Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes' Hogwarts. I'm all sorts of random and I love chatting. If you ever have any questions about the site or want to squee over Dramione, feel free to shoot me a PM or inner-school owl!
21 years old
Hogwarts
graphics: 3rd Year
coding: Unsorted
activity: 5th Year
Group Icon
Iriana

is Offline

A Guide to Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
for those who need a helping hand
First things first, welcome to Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes! We're all extremely excited to have you here. As you can probably tell, we're a graphics & coding resource community based off of the wonderful world of Harry Potter.

However, we have quite a few areas that are different from the usual graphics forum or resource site. This guide is here to help you figure out those changes and really just to help you get settled in. If you ever need any more help, feel free to hop into the cbox (over in the bottom left corner) and give a scream for help. Our members and staff are all extremely nice and there's sure to be someone to help! If no one knows the answer to your stumping question, post it here and the staff will get back to you as soon as possible.

getting started
Once you've made an account, you can get Sorted into a House of your choice. All you have to do is fill out the form and wait for the Headmistress to put you in the right group.

In the meantime, you can post a Hogwart's Student Profile in the House you selected and an inner-school owl to say hi to everyone. These two will be a long-term "introduction thread" since you can use the Owls to talk to anyone and everyone on Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes and your profiles will never be archived (unless you're expelled aka banned).

setting up your miniprofile
Our amazing Coding Professors created our fantastic mini-profile which holds a lot of information. To edit the information on it, go to My Controls (upper right) and then Edit Profile Info on the left sidebar.

The first tab is just a big 250x400 avatar; quite huge but it does look gorgeous. To upload it, go to Edit Avatar under My Controls. You can either directly upload it or copy & paste a link.

The second tab "About Me" has 2 avatars, 1 text box, your age, your location & a link to your Hogwarts Profile. Most of it is self-explanatory but there's a brief description under Edit Profile Info. The text box is usually used to put some brief information about yourself but really you can put whatever you'd like as long as it's in compliance with our rules.

The third tab "Galleries" is to showoff your Graphics, Coding and Activity Rank. You can also link to your Graphics & Coding galleries through Edit Profile Info.

what's activity?
Activity Promotions are brand new and a key component to Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes. We want to foster a healthy, happy, friendly community for all of you to enjoy. Since we know that not everyone is a graphic designer or coder, we designed Activity Promotions to reward members who are active on WWW.

Along with Activity, we've added a section dedicated to discussions called The Great Hall. You can talk about Harry Potter, Muggle Life (real life) or anything in between. In the Other forum, you will find subforums for many other fandoms and games. If your fandom isn't there, you can request one.

everything else
To find out more about a particular part of the board, please read their respective information threads. If there isn't one, PM Iriana with any questions.

Normal Promotions
Transfer's Promotions
Ranks
House Cup
Graphic Galleries
Coding Galleries
Other Galleries
Challenges
Resources
Requests
Critiques
Advertisements

Enjoy your time here at Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes! If you have any questions, please don't' hesitate to ask.

user posted image
TRICK! keep searching

--------------------

signature by the amazing rosalind & signature code by the amazing selien
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

toggle cbox & links
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules