Add Reply
New Poll

Announcement No. 4, October OTM Nominations
♤ Leviathan!
 Posted: Oct 18 2014, 10:28 AM
Hi, my name's Ro, and I'd like to formally welcome you to Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes <3 If you've any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM, or ask any of the other professors, or the headmistress! We're here to help c:
19 years old
Canada
graphics: 5th Year
coding: Unsorted
activity: 3rd Year
Group Icon
Rosalind

is Offline

Announcement No. 4
Halloween Feast
The Halloween Feast has commenced and will be continued throughout all of October! Carve pumpkins with Hagrid and maybe you'll win an award, come to Nearly Headless Nick's Death Day party to guess where the ghosts are, or sit in on the feast for a spamfest!

Trick or treating will begin very soon, for an opportunity to find some resources (or other!) that Peeves has scattered around.

October Monthly Critiques
Each month the Professors hold critique sessions to let students know where they are improving and what else to work on. You can sign up here. Please keep in mind that this is all constructive criticism, you do not need to do what a Professor says if you don't want to. Your work is that of your own and we are just here to try to push you along.

OTM Nominations
Everyone loves getting recognized for the great work they do. Nominate yourself or a fellow member for one of our Of The Month Categories. Please be sure that the code or graphic was made during September or October. Nominations will close on October 31 so you have a few weeks to scout out or make beautiful things <3

After all nominations are received, the staff will vote on who will receive the final award. Please PM all nominations to Rosalind using the form below. You do not have to fill out every category.

CODE
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Nominations[/b]
[list][b]Icons:[/b] [url=linktographic]artistname[/url]
[b]Signature:[/b] [url=linktographic]artistname[/url]
[b]Banner:[/b] [url=linktographic]artistname[/url]
[b]Blend:[/b] [url=linktographic]artistname[/url]
[b]Chapter Image:[/b] [url=linktographic]artistname[/url]
[b]Colorization:[/b] [url=linktographic]artistname[/url]
[b]Template:[/b] [url=linktocode]codername[/url]
[b]Skin:[/b] [url=linktocode]codername[/url]
[b]Discussion:[/b] [url=linktodiscussion]discussionname[/url]
[b]Student (Member):[/b] Please explain why you believe he/she deserves this award.
[b]Professor (Staff):[/b] Please explain why you believe he/she deserves this award. [/list]

--------------------

Hi! I'm Rosalind, Ravenclaw Head and one of the graphics professors here at WWW. I'm, ya know, aiight *brushes shoulder cooly* but I'm nowhere near the bossest member of the staff. Just look at Headmistress Iriana, who coded this super awesome signature thang <3
PMWebsite
^
♤ Leviathan!
 Posted: Oct 24 2014, 04:49 PM
Hi, my name's Ro, and I'd like to formally welcome you to Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes <3 If you've any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM, or ask any of the other professors, or the headmistress! We're here to help c:
19 years old
Canada
Group Icon
Rosalind

is Offline

reminder
OTM nominations
One week left to submit OTM nominations!! They are due on the 31st.

You don't have to nominate something or someone for each category but try your best to nominate those that truly deserve to win.

--------------------

Hi! I'm Rosalind, Ravenclaw Head and one of the graphics professors here at WWW. I'm, ya know, aiight *brushes shoulder cooly* but I'm nowhere near the bossest member of the staff. Just look at Headmistress Iriana, who coded this super awesome signature thang <3
PMWebsite
^
♤ Leviathan!
 Posted: Oct 31 2014, 02:50 PM
19 years old
Canada
Group Icon
Rosalind

is Offline

reminder
OTM nominations
Last day to submit nominations! They'll be kept open until 12 pm EST tomorrow (approximately 18 hours from now), to account for time zones. You don't have to nominate something or someone for each category but try your best to nominate those that truly deserve to win.

--------------------

PMWebsite
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

toggle cbox & links
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules