Add Reply
New Poll

PICTURE PERFECT ◂, JULY 27TH.
♔ DARREN CRISS.
 Posted: Jul 27 2014, 12:05 AM
hey guys! i'm becky, 22 and live over in new zealand. my tumblr is a great way to contact me, or simply with a pm. coding is a huge passion and something i love teaching and something i love learning, as well as watching others improve. and travel is my other passion, come to me with everything okay. i am studying, i might be a but mia at times, but hit me up <3
25 years old
new plymouth, nz
graphics: Unsorted
coding: 5th Year
activity: 4th Year
Group Icon
becky

is Offline

picture perfect ◂
why hello, welcome to becky's rather lame graphics gallery. honestly, i'm more of a coder, which is why i had to make it look pretty in code. i'm twenty, done rp/coding/graphics for about 6/7 years now. started on gimp, but now have ps6 and wouldn't change it for the world even if i got it illegally shhhhh. i like to abuse topaz clean and darren criss' face.

icons◂

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

signatures◂

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

banners◂

lol wut

colourizations◂

lol wut

blends◂

lol wut

retouches◂

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

credits ◂
most of my textures and psd's are from tumblr and/or deviantart. i can't remember exactly which ones i have, although i know i have the following:

textures, textures,textures/stock, psds, psds, psds, stock, stock, stock, stock, stock, stock, textures,stock, images/fonts

also i have used a bunch of tutorials for some graphics, don't ask me what ones, but credit to the tutorial makers. if i remember, i will link them here<3

--------------------
user posted image
theta gave me the bestest best present <3
user posted image user posted image
only taking commissions, sorry.
PM
^
♡ Sydney Sage
 Posted: Jul 27 2014, 12:22 AM
Hi! I'm Destiny, I love writing, and sometimes I play around on photoshop to make graphics. I read a lot and love, love, love fandoms. I also watch a lot of tv shows :)
N/A years old
Camelot
graphics: 2nd Year
coding: 1st Year
activity: 5th Year
Group Icon
Destiny

is Offline

Beautiful graphics Becky! :D My favourites are this and this! I love the pictures you use and the way you set them out!

--------------------

Hi! I'm Destiny. I'm an avid writer and reader. I've completed 3 books and am currently working on my fourth. My favourite genres are fantasy and science fiction (: I love, love, love fandoms and am a part of many!

I am slowly learning how to make better codes and graphics, and both this signature code and graphic were made by me (the buttons are made by the amazing Theta and Iriana).

PM
^
nerium
 Posted: Jul 27 2014, 04:45 AM
i'm nineteen, i love my sleep and i fall in love way too easily with fictional characters.
23 years old
Cairo, Egypt
coding: Unsorted
activity: 2nd Year
Group Icon
nadeen

is Offline

im in love with your gallery! this and this are to die for. (:

--------------------
PM
^
♔ irianaceleste
 Posted: Jul 27 2014, 12:00 PM
Why hello there! I'm Iriana, the Headmistresses of Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes' Hogwarts. I'm all sorts of random and I love chatting. If you ever have any questions about the site or want to squee over Dramione, feel free to shoot me a PM or inner-school owl!
22 years old
Hogwarts
graphics: 3rd Year
activity: 5th Year
Group Icon
Iriana

is Offline

-pets becky's gallery-

i suuuper like this! It's really simple but looks great <3 Also your retouches are faaabbb!

--------------------

signature by the amazing rosalind & signature code by the amazing selien
PMEmail
^
♔ DARREN CRISS.
 Posted: Jul 27 2014, 10:36 PM
hey guys! i'm becky, 22 and live over in new zealand. my tumblr is a great way to contact me, or simply with a pm. coding is a huge passion and something i love teaching and something i love learning, as well as watching others improve. and travel is my other passion, come to me with everything okay. i am studying, i might be a but mia at times, but hit me up <3
25 years old
new plymouth, nz
Group Icon
becky

is Offline

dkjgkdj you are too kind you guys omgggg <333

--------------------
user posted image
theta gave me the bestest best present <3
only taking commissions, sorry.
PM
^
♢ little dove.
 Posted: Aug 3 2014, 01:29 AM
Hi there! I'm Kayla. I'm a fandom junkie, I love to code and make graphics and pandas are my spirit animal. I love Adventure Time more than any adult should and I'm also more than a bit nerdy. I love games, too! Video games are my love <3
27 years old
Hogwarts!
activity: Unsorted
Group Icon
Kayla

is Offline

I love how simple and pretty all of your stuff is! your retouches are beyond gorgeous. Teach me your retouch ways!

<3

--------------------
beautiful signature code by becky ♥
PMWebsiteAIM
^
Deprimo
 Posted: Aug 16 2014, 12:02 AM
Winter's the time to stay in and cuddle but put me in summer and I'll be a . . . happy snowman!
17 years old
Philippines
activity: Unsorted
Group Icon
Kristine!

is Offline

I love this already!

--------------------

PMWebsite
^
☆ fancy ashley
 Posted: Aug 16 2014, 10:15 AM
Hi there! So Ashely here and I love Harry Potter. xD It's the main thing I roleplay. I dabble in coding, but rarely post up what I make. Ever since I got better at coding I've quit using premade skins and now make my own. But I don't like putting mine out there for others to use cause I like my sites being unique. However, I may consider making skins for people's use in my free time. But right now I'm busy with my brand new Harry Potter site. xD
29 years old
Minnesota, USA
coding: 4th Year
Group Icon
Ashley

is Offline

Becky just as amazing you are with coding skills, you are with graphics as well. xD My favorite is: this

--------------------

PMWebsite
^
♡ Beg For Mercy
 Posted: Aug 20 2014, 04:51 AM
Hey Mercy here at your service. Ok not really haha. I'm a 25 year old Australian. Yes you heard right, I'm from the future mwahaha. I do dabble in graphics though i'm no where near as good as some. Uh nothing exciting really to say about me so I think I shall leave it at that <3
28 years old
Australia
graphics: 1st Year
activity: 3rd Year
Group Icon
Mercy

is Offline

gorgeous graphics to go with your perfect coding. i love the way you done this one

--------------------

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

PMWebsite
^
Eli
 Posted: Aug 21 2014, 01:22 PM
I'm Eli, and I'm obsessed with fandoms and Daniel Gillies. There really isn't much more else to say that would fit here. ;3
37 years old
N/A
graphics: 1st Year
activity: 1st Year
Group Icon
Eli

is Offline

Ugh, I'm so jelly of your skills. /bows before you. I am not worthy.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PMAIMYIM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

toggle cbox & links
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules