Add Reply
New Poll

+ expecto patronum +, alyssa's gallery - updated 8/14
alyssamichelle
 Posted: Jul 30 2014, 11:22 AM
i'm Alyssa. i'm 19 years old from the United States. I live in Massachusetts and when i get older i want to be a film maker. i've been making graphics for probably 5-6+ years now and i've been coding for 2-3. I've been writing for as long as i can remember. I like Harry Potter, Marvel, Supernatural, Sherlock, Doctor Who. I don't bite! :3
22 years old
Massachusetts, USA
graphics: Unsorted
coding: 2nd Year
activity: Unsorted
Group Icon
Alyssa

is Offline

excuse the lack of content. i'm doing a revamp. new stuff will be up eventually http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

user posted image

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image
-------

user posted image
AnthonyGimenez / Carllton / Kaye / Evey / Mari / Missesglass / scatterflee / Ghislaine

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
♔ irianaceleste
 Posted: Jul 30 2014, 11:57 AM
Why hello there! I'm Iriana, the Headmistresses of Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes' Hogwarts. I'm all sorts of random and I love chatting. If you ever have any questions about the site or want to squee over Dramione, feel free to shoot me a PM or inner-school owl!
22 years old
Hogwarts
graphics: 3rd Year
coding: Unsorted
activity: 5th Year
Group Icon
Iriana

is Offline

Hey there!
Wow! I really like your icons, esp these & your colorizations literally made me go WOAH! I love how you are so in the line but I think you could lower the opacity and maybe darken a bit of the eye colors since it's not natural to have eyes thaaat blue. Gorgeous <3 I love the colors you've used. Frankly, I'm just impressed with all the colors you use in colorizations, bright or not.

--------------------

signature by the amazing rosalind & signature code by the amazing selien
PMEmail
^
alyssamichelle
 Posted: Jul 30 2014, 01:41 PM
i'm Alyssa. i'm 19 years old from the United States. I live in Massachusetts and when i get older i want to be a film maker. i've been making graphics for probably 5-6+ years now and i've been coding for 2-3. I've been writing for as long as i can remember. I like Harry Potter, Marvel, Supernatural, Sherlock, Doctor Who. I don't bite! :3
22 years old
Massachusetts, USA
Group Icon
Alyssa

is Offline

QUOTE (irianaceleste @ Jul 30 2014, 01:57 PM)
Hey there!
Wow! I really like your icons, esp these & your colorizations literally made me go WOAH! I love how you are so in the line but I think you could lower the opacity and maybe darken a bit of the eye colors since it's not natural to have eyes thaaat blue. Gorgeous <3 I love the colors you've used. Frankly, I'm just impressed with all the colors you use in colorizations, bright or not.

thanks! <3 icons & i dont get along to well so that means a lot to me! & yes, will do with the colorizations!

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
♡ Sydney Sage
 Posted: Jul 30 2014, 04:21 PM
Hi! I'm Destiny, I love writing, and sometimes I play around on photoshop to make graphics. I read a lot and love, love, love fandoms. I also watch a lot of tv shows :)
N/A years old
Camelot
graphics: 2nd Year
coding: 1st Year
activity: 5th Year
Group Icon
Destiny

is Offline

Your graphics are beautiful! <3 I don't know what you are talking about with you not getting along with icons, because those icons are amazing! This icon set is my favourite: here. Can I just say you have a great taste in shows, I love Sherlock, Supernatural and Doctor Who, not to mention I also love Marvel movies :) I really love this and your colourisations are absolutely stunning!

--------------------

Hi! I'm Destiny. I'm an avid writer and reader. I've completed 3 books and am currently working on my fourth. My favourite genres are fantasy and science fiction (: I love, love, love fandoms and am a part of many!

I am slowly learning how to make better codes and graphics, and both this signature code and graphic were made by me (the buttons are made by the amazing Theta and Iriana).

PM
^
alyssamichelle
 Posted: Jul 30 2014, 05:34 PM
22 years old
Massachusetts, USA
Group Icon
Alyssa

is Offline

QUOTE (Sydney Sage @ Jul 30 2014, 06:21 PM)
Your graphics are beautiful! <3 I don't know what you are talking about with you not getting along with icons, because those icons are amazing! This icon set is my favourite: here. Can I just say you have a great taste in shows, I love Sherlock, Supernatural and Doctor Who, not to mention I also love Marvel movies http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif I really love this and your colourisations are absolutely stunning!

haha thanks http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif & sometimes icons and i just dont get along, like sometimes they'll come out awesome and sometimes they wont and it gets so annoying. but yes, i eat sleep & breathe my TV shows haha

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
alyssamichelle
 Posted: Aug 1 2014, 08:28 PM
22 years old
Massachusetts, USA
Group Icon
Alyssa

is Offline

wowow look alyssa updated

- 1 new banner
- 1 new icon set
- 1 new blend

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

toggle cbox & links
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules