Add Reply
New Poll

heyheyhey
alyssamichelle
 Posted: Jul 30 2014, 01:31 PM
i'm Alyssa. i'm 19 years old from the United States. I live in Massachusetts and when i get older i want to be a film maker. i've been making graphics for probably 5-6+ years now and i've been coding for 2-3. I've been writing for as long as i can remember. I like Harry Potter, Marvel, Supernatural, Sherlock, Doctor Who. I don't bite! :3
23 years old
Massachusetts, USA
graphics: Unsorted
coding: 2nd Year
activity: Unsorted
Group Icon
Alyssa

is Offline

hey hey its alyssa
hey everyone! i'm alyssa & i'm 19 years old from the United States. in the fall i'll be starting my first year at college and i'm so excited and nervous too. things i like are harry potter, supernatural, sherlock, doctor who, the vampire diaries, the originals, reign, game of thrones, and marvel movies. i also have a guilty pleasure for keeping up with the kardashians but shhhh.

i've been making graphics for quite some time now, probably around 5-6 years now but i honestly can't remember. i've been coding for 2-3 years now, basic html websites. i've recently dove into doHTML (which is actually quite easy to be honest) and next i'm going to go into css and hopefully javascript. i own & operate my own wordpress website too.

another thing i love to do is write. i mainly write fan fiction (i use it as practice often) but i'm working on my first novel that i made with the help of NaNoWriMo (it really motivates you to get it done cause you wanna win). i dont know when that will be finished, if it ever will but yeah. thats the basics of me. i don't bite!

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
♔ DARREN CRISS.
 Posted: Aug 2 2014, 10:59 PM
hey guys! i'm becky, 22 and live over in new zealand. my tumblr is a great way to contact me, or simply with a pm. coding is a huge passion and something i love teaching and something i love learning, as well as watching others improve. and travel is my other passion, come to me with everything okay. i am studying, i might be a but mia at times, but hit me up <3
26 years old
new plymouth, nz
coding: 5th Year
activity: 4th Year
Group Icon
becky

is Offline

hi cupcake! i'm becky, so great to have you as a gryffindor with us <33333 your coding is amaingggggggg and i can't wait to see more omggg, i did try to do nanowrimo a few times and it never worked out lmao so we'll seee. but i find this is a great site if you want to work on javascript as wellllll <3

--------------------
user posted image
theta gave me the bestest best present <3
user posted image user posted image
only taking commissions, sorry.
PM
^
alyssamichelle
 Posted: Aug 3 2014, 11:07 AM
i'm Alyssa. i'm 19 years old from the United States. I live in Massachusetts and when i get older i want to be a film maker. i've been making graphics for probably 5-6+ years now and i've been coding for 2-3. I've been writing for as long as i can remember. I like Harry Potter, Marvel, Supernatural, Sherlock, Doctor Who. I don't bite! :3
23 years old
Massachusetts, USA
coding: 2nd Year
Group Icon
Alyssa

is Offline

QUOTE (DARREN CRISS. @ Aug 3 2014, 12:59 AM)
hi cupcake! i'm becky, so great to have you as a gryffindor with us <33333 your coding is amaingggggggg and i can't wait to see more omggg, i did try to do nanowrimo a few times and it never worked out lmao so we'll seee. but i find this is a great site if you want to work on javascript as wellllll <3

whaaat my coding is so crappy compared to yours xD i'm only starting out but thanks! & omg thanks for the link! i'm gonna try it eventually i just dont know when

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
HARRY POTTER
 Posted: Aug 4 2014, 06:45 PM
Hello everyone! I am really excited to meet each and every one of you. I'm 22, in university in Canada. I'm studying science and I love dinosaurs. I love learning new things and getting involved into crazy shinagains.
26 years old
Gallifrey
graphics: 2nd Year
coding: Unsorted
Group Icon
THETA

is Offline

hello darhling, i am harry freakin' potter -- no I'm theta but i was known as harry potter at this summer camp i went to... anyways huzzah for coding buddies -- i am rubbish -- but it's always good to see more coding peeps. welcome to the crazy house of lion power.

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Photoshopfreak
 Posted: Oct 17 2014, 05:51 AM
Hey. My name is Amanda and I'm a Photoshop freak. I like photography and writing a little on the side.
32 years old
N/A
coding: Unsorted
Group Icon
Amanda

is Offline

Game of Thrones is LOVE.... I can't wait for the next season, but it feels like it's been forever since the LAST season...

I might cry. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/sad.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

toggle cbox & links
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules