Closed
New Poll

Credits
♔ irianaceleste
 Posted: Jun 19 2014, 11:46 PM
Why hello there! I'm Iriana, the Headmistresses of Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes' Hogwarts. I'm all sorts of random and I love chatting. If you ever have any questions about the site or want to squee over Dramione, feel free to shoot me a PM or inner-school owl!
21 years old
Hogwarts
graphics: 3rd Year
coding: Unsorted
activity: 5th Year
Group Icon
Iriana

is Offline

CREDITS
thank you
Headers: Rosalind & Mika
Advertisement: Mika
Affiliates Button: Rosalind
Forum Markers: Iriana
Skin & Mini-Profile: Selien & Kayla
Template: Selien

Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes was first created by the lovely India. She came up with the fantastic idea of having New Comer's Promotions (now known as Transfer's Promotions) and challenge tasks during promotions (now further expanded by Iriana into O.W.L.s & N.E.W.T.s). After activity died down and the admins (India & Iriana) were too busy with school, the site was closed. A few months later, India re-opened the site and the staff (India, Kayla, Mika, Nadia, Rosalind & Selien) worked together to modify & improve Iriana's new ideas to re-vamp WWW. Some of those ideas include Activity Promotions, Hogwarts Profiles, inner-school owls, the Great Hall discussions, the Quidditch Cup and OWLs & NEWTs. Since some of the staff (especially the coders) really loved JCink and it opened up a lot of new possibilities, we made the choice to switch the JCink. Now here we are!

--------------------

signature by the amazing rosalind & signature code by the amazing selien
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

toggle cbox & links
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules