Closed
New Poll

Rules
♔ irianaceleste
 Posted: Jun 21 2014, 12:30 PM
Why hello there! I'm Iriana, the Headmistresses of Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes' Hogwarts. I'm all sorts of random and I love chatting. If you ever have any questions about the site or want to squee over Dramione, feel free to shoot me a PM or inner-school owl!
22 years old
Hogwarts
graphics: 3rd Year
coding: Unsorted
activity: 5th Year
Group Icon
Iriana

is Offline

RULES
please read this carefully
1. Respect yourself and everyone around you.

2. Do not advertise in chatbox. You may only post a link to another site (roleplay or resource) if someone else asks to see it.

3. Signatures can not stretch the board & can not be greater than 400px in height or 550px in width.

4. Each person may only have one registered account. If you forgot your username or password, you may create another account and let an admin know.

5. Stealing of any manner will not be tolerated. Graphics, codes, photography, written works, resources, tutorials, anything on this site may not be taken & used elsewhere without the permission of the owner.

6. You must follows the rules listed in each section.

7. If a member breaks Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes' rules 3 or more times, the member will be banned.

Please be sure to follow our rules. They are here to protect each and every one of our members.

--------------------

signature by the amazing rosalind & signature code by the amazing selien
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

toggle cbox & links
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules