Add Reply
New Poll

Announcement No. 2 - August OTM Winners
♔ irianaceleste
 Posted: Sep 18 2014, 11:43 PM
Why hello there! I'm Iriana, the Headmistresses of Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes' Hogwarts. I'm all sorts of random and I love chatting. If you ever have any questions about the site or want to squee over Dramione, feel free to shoot me a PM or inner-school owl!
21 years old
Hogwarts
graphics: 3rd Year
coding: Unsorted
activity: 5th Year
Group Icon
Iriana

is Offline

August Of the Month Awards
awards made by Leviathan!
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
This discussion brings members together to share their favourite books with each other. If you need a book rec, this is the place for you!

user posted image
Ashley has been an outstanding member with her active participation in challenges and discussions, along with her duty as a prefect http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

user posted image
Iriana a done a magnificent job all around the site, with fulfilling her duties as a staff member as well as being open and friendly to everyone <3

--------------------

signature by the amazing rosalind & signature code by the amazing selien
PMEmail
^
meteoriet!
 Posted: Sep 19 2014, 01:21 AM
Well in my opinion the miniprofile covered the basics of me so here are few things you really don't need to know but I'll let you know anyway. I've a huge fandom list that might be considered abnormal but here is a few items on top of that list: ANYTHING MARVEL - really anything, Heroes, Chuck, Arrow, Harry Potter, Smallville, HIMYM, Teen Wolf, Sherlock, Pacific Rim, Wanted, Lucy and much more... And then the box was full. PM me anytime!
22 years old
Belgium
graphics: 4th Year
coding: 5th Year
activity: Unsorted
Group Icon
Selien

is Offline

omg i have 2 awards! thank you so much guys <3 and congratulations to all other winners it's totally deserved! the awards are so pretty <33

--------------------

Lucy in the sky with diamonds

PMEmailWebsite
^
♤ Leviathan!
 Posted: Sep 19 2014, 03:36 PM
Hi, my name's Ro, and I'd like to formally welcome you to Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes <3 If you've any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM, or ask any of the other professors, or the headmistress! We're here to help c:
20 years old
Canada
graphics: 5th Year
activity: 3rd Year
Group Icon
Rosalind

is Offline

Woo, wonderful month everybody <3 congrats to the other winners c:

--------------------

Hi! I'm Rosalind, Ravenclaw Head and one of the graphics professors here at WWW. I'm, ya know, aiight *brushes shoulder cooly* but I'm nowhere near the bossest member of the staff. Just look at Headmistress Iriana, who coded this super awesome signature thang <3
PMWebsite
^
♔ DARREN CRISS.
 Posted: Sep 19 2014, 09:42 PM
hey guys! i'm becky, 22 and live over in new zealand. my tumblr is a great way to contact me, or simply with a pm. coding is a huge passion and something i love teaching and something i love learning, as well as watching others improve. and travel is my other passion, come to me with everything okay. i am studying, i might be a but mia at times, but hit me up <3
25 years old
new plymouth, nz
graphics: Unsorted
coding: 5th Year
activity: 4th Year
Group Icon
becky

is Offline

sobbing these are so cute i can't eveennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

--------------------
user posted image
theta gave me the bestest best present <3
user posted image user posted image
only taking commissions, sorry.
PM
^
♡ conformity
 Posted: Sep 20 2014, 07:25 AM
Hello! My name is Mika and you have somehow stumbled onto this. I am the activity moderator here at WWW and I'd be happy to talk anytime! If you have any questions or suggestions regarding activities or just anything in general, feel free to direct them towards me and I'll try my best to answer <3
19 years old
dreams
graphics: 5th Year
Group Icon
mika

is Offline

thanks ro for the gorg awards! congrats to everyone! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

--------------------

extremely busy with school >.<
--[ careful confessions // dA // we♥it ]--
user posted image
PMEmail
^
♡ Sydney Sage
 Posted: Sep 21 2014, 12:53 AM
Hi! I'm Destiny, I love writing, and sometimes I play around on photoshop to make graphics. I read a lot and love, love, love fandoms. I also watch a lot of tv shows :)
N/A years old
Camelot
graphics: 2nd Year
coding: 1st Year
activity: 5th Year
Group Icon
Destiny

is Offline

The awards look amazing! Congrats everyone!

--------------------

Hi! I'm Destiny. I'm an avid writer and reader. I've completed 3 books and am currently working on my fourth. My favourite genres are fantasy and science fiction (: I love, love, love fandoms and am a part of many!

I am slowly learning how to make better codes and graphics, and both this signature code and graphic were made by me (the buttons are made by the amazing Theta and Iriana).

PM
^
☆ fancy ashley
 Posted: Sep 21 2014, 06:16 AM
Hi there! So Ashely here and I love Harry Potter. xD It's the main thing I roleplay. I dabble in coding, but rarely post up what I make. Ever since I got better at coding I've quit using premade skins and now make my own. But I don't like putting mine out there for others to use cause I like my sites being unique. However, I may consider making skins for people's use in my free time. But right now I'm busy with my brand new Harry Potter site. xD
28 years old
Minnesota, USA
graphics: 2nd Year
coding: 4th Year
activity: 4th Year
Group Icon
Ashley

is Offline

OM this awards are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I'm sobbing so hard right now and I cannot believe I won member of the month! Thank you guys so much!

--------------------

PMWebsite
^
♧ peeves
 Posted: Sep 22 2014, 08:54 PM
Cupcake ipsum dolor sit. Amet donut fruitcake. Cake candy bonbon pastry sweet roll. Gummi bears dragée danish jujubes pie brownie. Jelly-o jelly-o lollipop lollipop. Chocolate cake sweet candy canes fruitcake. Jelly topping sesame snaps fruitcake tiramisu carrot cake. Hey there! I'm Nadia, one of your resident advertising professors, lollies are life and I swear I'm nice. Don't be afraid to shoot me a PM! <3
18 years old
BRAAVOS
Group Icon
nadia

is Offline

congrats everyone and good job on the awards ro!! <33

--------------------
gallery - meep, kinda busy with school
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image
PM
^
♤ direwolf!
 Posted: Sep 25 2014, 01:08 PM
Hi, I'm Mari. I've started designing in forums in April 2014 and so far it's been a superb right. I fangirl about a lot of things, like seriously. If I list it down, it won't fit, trust me. Some of my all time favorites though are Teen Wolf, Supernatural, Sherlock, Doctor Who, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, The Big Bang Theory, American Horror Story gahh, told you a lot. But lez fangirl togedah!
19 years old
Westeros
graphics: 4th Year
activity: 3rd Year
Group Icon
Mari

is Offline

The awards are just fantastic! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/ohmy.gif Congratulations to everyone! All well deserved (:

--------------------
PMEmail
^
KOJIHARU
 Posted: Oct 9 2014, 11:36 AM
hai loves! i'm tany. most might know me from some of the places i staff at. c: anyways, i'm a big k-pop and j-pop fan. my bias of the moment is kojima haruna and she's pretty much a goddess. <3 music takes over my life and i pretty much listen to everything! c: feel free to pm me and let's chat!
N/A years old
pink ocean
activity: 1st Year
Group Icon
Tany

is Offline

two awards? wtf? omg.

i'm sobbing ugly tears. thanks guise 8)

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

toggle cbox & links
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules