Closed
New Poll

About Promotions
♔ irianaceleste
 Posted: Jun 21 2014, 02:48 PM
Why hello there! I'm Iriana, the Headmistresses of Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes' Hogwarts. I'm all sorts of random and I love chatting. If you ever have any questions about the site or want to squee over Dramione, feel free to shoot me a PM or inner-school owl!
21 years old
Hogwarts
graphics: 3rd Year
coding: Unsorted
activity: 5th Year
Group Icon
Iriana

is Offline

about promotions
general information
Promotions will occur every other month, in the middle of the month and results will be posted at the end of the month or the beginning of the next month. If you are a new member, dubbed "Transfer Student," you can apply for Transfers Promotions when normal Final Exams aren't in session.

In order to be promoted, you must complete one of the final exam tasks and be an active member of WWW. There will be at least 4 Final Exam tasks to choose from and will be different every month. An "active member" is someone who actively participates in challenges and discussions. More details will be explained on each month's promotion thread based on category.

Members can be ranked in Graphics, Coding or Activity. To find out more about each rank, please read this.

O.W.L.s & N.E.W.T.s
Like Hogwarts, WWW's Hogwarts will have O.W.L.s and N.E.W.T.s; however, instead of testing you on Transfiguration or Herbology, we will be testing you on your Graphics, Coding and Activity abilities, depending on which you apply for.

O.W.L.s will be taken when a 5th Year wishes to advance while N.E.W.T.s will be taken when a 7th year believes he or she is ready to be a full-fledged wizard. N.E.W.T.s will only be available when WWW has an ample amount of 7th years. Until then, the rank Wizard/Witch is unavailable.

These special exams will consist of a demonstration and written portion. The demonstration portion will be similar to the usual Final Exam tasks, but they will be tougher. The staff at WWW will do their best to select tasks that do not hinder our members' styles. We will not ask for a blend with only stocks or a lyrical shipper featuring Taylor Swift; instead, we will ask for a signature that has at least 2 models and no subtext or a template that uses transitional hovers and 3 patterns.

The written portion will be a critique on your own work. We want to know why you deserve to be promoted. Have you worked really hard on your blending? Did you finally figure out how to do custom board layouts? Are you a very shy person but broke out of your shell in our Great Hall discussions? This is your chance to tell the staff why you deserve to be promoted from Year 5 to 6 or Year 7 to graduated. Tell us about your strengths and shortcomings. We will not judge on your writing abilities; as long as we understand what you're saying, that's good enough for us.

--------------------

signature by the amazing rosalind & signature code by the amazing selien
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

toggle cbox & links
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules